Joining the server with Consoles
We are aware that some console platforms such as Xbox, Switch and Playstation do not natively support joining third-party servers such as our own, unlike Android and iOS platforms which do support the feature despite being the same Minecraft Bedrock edition.
However, compatibility for all of these platforms are supported by bedrock, through the use of a proxy. BedrockConnect is a well-known and trusted proxy to use, tutorials are listed below.
Although this is easy solution is functional and will enable you to play, we have our own solution with better performance which requires to install a Pocketmine server on your platform and use our own custom-made plugin. For more information on this contact our support team on our Discord.
Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One
PlayStation 5 and Playstation 4
- Go to your PS4 Home screen.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Network.
- Select Set Up Internet connection.
- If you are using wired internet, select “Use LAN Cable”, otherwise choose “Use Wi-Fi”.
- Select the Custom network creation mode.
- Select Automatic IP Address.
- For DHCP Host Name, make sure you select Do Not Specify.
- Under DNS Settings, select Manual.
- Enter the BedrockConnect IP for the preferred Primary DNS (Multiple options depending on region can be found on the BedrockConnect Github Page) and something like Google or Cloudfare’s IP for the Secondary DNS (126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52).