- The following rules apply to the entire EarthVision network and all of its divisions.
- By playing on our server or joining our discord you automatically agree to our rules.
- Ignorance is not an excuse.
- Everyone is responsible for their own account.
- Bypassing a punishment or exploiting grey areas within the rules is not allowed.
- Deals or trades with real currency are prohibited.
- Pretending to violate a rule may lead to the same or similar consequences.
- You must commit to instructions given by staff members. Our staff has the authoritative final say on all decisions.
- The administration reserves the right to change the rules without a warning. It is your duty to inform yourself about any change.
- Any rule violation can lead to a punishment. Reasons outside of these rules may appear.
- If a player receives an unjustified punishment they can contact the staff on the discord support.
- Proof does not have to been shown but can be requested by the affected player.
- Possible punishments for both Discord and Minecraft:
permanent or temporary ban
permanent or temporary chat ban
warning / kick
- Conversations should be lead in a peaceful and respectful manner. Conflicts must be solved privately.
- Any inappropriate behaviour towards other players or the server is strictly forbidden. This includes racist, sexist or in any other way discriminatory behaviour.
- The spam of messages, pings, capital letters or emojis is prohibited.
- Do not spread any confidential information.
- Advertising of any kind of product or other services in any form is not allowed.
- The use of misleading, offensive or abusive
• in-game names
• town/nation names
• culture names
• Discord names
• Minecraft skins
• profile pictures
is forbidden and the player will be temporarily banned until this is changed with accordance to the rules.
Combat & Modifications
- You are not able to leave during combat. This rule is managed by the CombatLog plugin. Once hit by a player you will be set to combat for 20s. During this time you will be unable to use teleportation commands, if you were to leave you would be killed automatically.
- Unreasonable mass killing of new players should be avoided.
- The usage of Cheat / Hack Clients is strictly forbidden.
- Using modifications or resource packs to get information about whereabouts of entities, materials or tiles is forbidden.
- Modifications that change movement or combat abilities are prohibited.
- Allowed modifications are as follows:
• MiniMap without player & entity display
• Modifications to boost your performance
• Toggle Sprint/Sneak
• HUDs to show Armor, Damage, Combos, etc.
• Clients like Badlion or Lunar
If you are not sure whether a modification is allowed or not, feel free to ask our support.
- Teleport-trapping is illegal.
- Killing players shortly after they respawned near their spawn point is prohibited.
- Trapping players is not allowed at:
• world pawn
• end spawn
• players' spawn points
• if it takes longer than 5 minutes to escape, dying and using teleportation commands is not possible
Griefing & Buildings
- Each city and nation bears a certain degree of responsibility.
- An act of griefing has to be of a certain type and size to be considered bannable.
- Stealing (ex. valuable blocks or looting chests) is not always seen as griefing.
- Methods like lava casting are prohibited in any way and size.
- Any inappropriate builds on the server are forbidden.
- Constructions and methods to lag the server are prohibited.
- Wars have to be approved by staff.
- There is a preparation phase of at least 1 day required, after a war has been approved.
- Wars exists to settle conflicts, not for fun and destruction.
- A non approved war will result into a ban and possibly the removal of the attacker's town.
- You are not allowed to claim around other peoples' claims.
- Claiming in marked areas or areas surrounded by claims is prohibited as long as the town size is acceptable.
- End portals can only be claimed if allowed by the administration.
- To ensure anyone is able to defeat the ender dragon, all towers must not be claimed.
- Any harmful actions towards the server, staff or player-base will lead to consequences.
- The administration retains the right to remove players for their past actions.
- The administration retains the right to remove players if their actions are found harmful for the server.
- AFK farms are only allowed if they do not include automatic functions such as clicking or walking.
- Willingly breaking the economy by selling a bigger amount of items for an extremely cheap price or using exploits to gain more money may lead to a ban.
Bugs & Issues
- Any bug or issue found must be reported to the staff immediately.
- The exploitation of bugs or issues is strictly forbidden and will lead to a ban.
- We do not recover any items lost due to a bug. Exceptions may be made in certain circumstances.
- Reporting a bug can lead to a reward.