Revision as of 23:50, 20 December 2022 by Monjakey (talk | contribs) (→Joining the server with Consoles)
This is the EarthVision Starter Guide.
Here you can learn how to join and play at EarthVision.
Important Starting Information
Use the IP and Port stated below to join.
- When you first join, you will be teleported a to the location approximate of where you live.
- You can use the command
/warpto teleport to a continent. (e.g
- You can claim areas of land using our claims plugin. Information on this can be found in Towns and Nations.
- PvP and wars are allowed. Learn more about this in Wars. You can enable peacefulness status if you wish to opt out of wars.
- Help and support can be found in our Discord and our FAQ.
- You can buy and sell items for money on the Auction House. Look in our Economy page for more information.
- You are able to make money by selecting up to 3 Jobs in game.
- See yourself on our livemap, Dynmap, where you will automatically be visible to everyone. If you wish to hide yourself from this map use the command
/dynmap showto become visible again.
Earth worlds FAQ
- Vanilla world will be reset every three monthss.
- Claiming in Vanilla world is disabled. This is to encourage building in the earth world.
- End Portal is unclaimable in both the overworld and the end.
- Only one dragon egg. When the dragon is respawned, the egg will not.
IP and Port
Java Edition Premium & Cracked
(1.17 - 1.19.x) IP: play.earthvision.eu Port: Default (25565)
(1.19 - 1.19.x)
IP: bedrock.earthvision.eu Port: Default (19132)